Competencies: data analytics, machine learning, business analytics, trade in the equity market, finances, public finance, green economy and sustainable development; R, Python programming languages.
Education and degrees:
- Ph.D. in economics (Management of public finances)
- Associate Professor (Kyiv National Economic University, Ukraine)
- Lecturer at Kyiv National Economic University (Ukraine)
- The analyst at Modex Ukraine
- Author of numerous scientific papers ( ‘The financial potential of local self-government using the example of the capital of Ukraine – Kiev city’, ‘Kiev budget potential structure optimization under decentralization policies’, ‘Drivers of Kiev budget potential: correlation and interdependence’, ‘Budget potential and economic growth: the theoretical aspect of influence’ etc.).